I have dusted off all the notes and write ups that I have put together for over 6 years and am in the process of ironing out the kinks.
I have also gotten "Writing the Breakout Novel Workbook" by Donald Maass and have done the first exercise (now just 36 more to go... - that plus the damn book itself!)
I have to remember: This is for FUN!
Kep
Many years after the unfortunate exodus off Earth, the remaining inhabitants of the solar system still struggle to come to terms with their surroundings, their desires, and their myriad creations.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Awesome art by Duane Mathes
This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.
Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.
Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment