This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.


Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.

Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!

Moons of the Solar System

Moons of the Solar System
New Colonies with Gate Markers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Countdown to 2011

It has been too long, but I have not been totally idle.

Here I would like to make my resolution on this blog for the 2011 year:

I will spend at least 10 hours a week writing to enhance and improve the story called Messiah for the entire 2011 year.

Good luck Keper and Happy New Year!

No comments: