I am on a role and am trying to harness the maelstrom that is my thinking in terms of organizing a coherent story outline.
It is not easy, but it is fun. I have to be careful not to get caught up in the flow of watching the creation process only and be able to put the peddle to the meddle, as they say.
For now, I have written more today than I have in two weeks.
And I still have 2 hours or so to go....
Many years after the unfortunate exodus off Earth, the remaining inhabitants of the solar system still struggle to come to terms with their surroundings, their desires, and their myriad creations.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Awesome art by Duane Mathes
This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.
Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.
Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment