This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.


Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.

Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!

Moons of the Solar System

Moons of the Solar System
New Colonies with Gate Markers

Friday, January 07, 2011

ACIM

Holy crap. I have had that damn book on my shelves for over 6 years at least, tried to pick it up and wade through it, and even started the lessons, but never made it even a third of the way through.

I 'forgot' I read books at the right time I guess. How could I forget?

I am talking about A Course In Miracles. Not that it is making a lot of sense at this point, but I am indeed flabbergasted by how relevant and smooth it fits in with what I am trying to do with Messiah. I mean, part of my worry was trying to incorporate mystical teachings (through Omprikosh or others) but felt very much out of my league. Now, I feel as if I have a solid base to work from and keep it 'universal' without sounding too heavily biased toward one religion or another.

And hell, since I am now doing the lessons each day (there are 365 lessons; 1 for each day of a year) I might learn a thing or two as well!

I am ciked and not a little awed at the timing. Seems this crazy idea of writing this thing is starting to gain traction....

(about, time Jeff.....I mean Keper)

No comments: