This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.


Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.

Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!

Moons of the Solar System

Moons of the Solar System
New Colonies with Gate Markers

Monday, January 03, 2011

Chapter 1

Just reread the first chapter after a few months. Edited and tweaked some things of course, but overall feel satisfied.

My feelings were a bit long and while the catchy moments were good, were too spaced out. I redid some clunkiness in the writing, but damn, that is something I have to work on....

It does seem to flow though and even though I am torn about where to put the introduction that Nick wrote so long ago and I edited, I have to work at getting 'enough' info in without 'too' much at once. Let the reader work a bit. If I tell too much, there is no mystery left.

No comments: