This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.


Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.

Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!

Moons of the Solar System

Moons of the Solar System
New Colonies with Gate Markers

Friday, January 21, 2011

More Books

I am excited that I have just gotten more 'research material' and just plain good reading recently, and most were under $5! Thanx Alibris!

Here are some books that I will be reading after I return from the states (in June.....)

I plan to read at the gym as usual or at night when I can. Of course, I will try not to let it interfere with writing time, eh?

Space Related

The Hazards of Space Travel: A Tourist's Guide
Spacefaring: The Human Dimension

Islands in the Sky: Bold New Ideas for Colonizing Space

The Starflight Handbook: A Pioneer's Guide to Interstellar Travel

The New Solar System

The New Solar System: Ice Worlds, Moons, and Planets Redefined

Centauri Dreams: Imagining and Planning Interstellar Exploration

What If the Earth Had Two Moons

Entering Space

Space Enterprise: Living and Working Offworld in the 21st Century

Entering Space

Mining the Sky: Untold Riches from the Asteroids, Comets, and Planets

Misc

Sacred Origins of Profound Things
Mental Floss presents In the Beginning

The Prophet and the Astronomer: Apocalyptic Science and the End of the World

How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy

No comments: