This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.


Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.

Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!

Moons of the Solar System

Moons of the Solar System
New Colonies with Gate Markers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Miuties and More



No, I have not been lazy, just have not posted for awhile.

I have basically thought EIN non stop now for 2 months and have been writing and organizing as much as I can find time to do so (and still balance family and work...).

Currently, I am thinking about mutants or miuties; how they are made, why they are made and who gets to be experimented on and what compensation would be needed, as well as the process for experimenting and upbringing.

I am thinking they were then done in batches - say 50 to 100 embryos at a time and then the successes from those were worked on and the failures were reharvested or matrixed down to feed the others or some such. Thus, I have come up with 3 main batches that they have been working with (after Adem, using his dna): Batch A, created in 2081, before the exodus, which I have pushed up to 2084 - of which Quade is a part of, Batch B, created in 2096, after the phasing out of the 10 years of Martial law on Mars that PIC instigated (since I have it that PIC demanded - in return for basically saving the refugees - that all technology had to be shared with them and Canaan said FU to that, so did not want to risk having to share that and had to wait til things calmed down on Mars after the Exodus). Batch B is when Omprakash was made (he is thus about 35 years old now), and Batch C is in about 2109 and this is when Keper (and others) were made, making him 20 years old now.

Also, I have other thoughts about WHO does Canaan choose to become a mutant and why would they choose (and train) a non-Canaan subject - like Joshi or Quade? I came up with that the other corps knew about Canaan's efforts and wanted in on it and basically they provided embryos or people to let Canaan zap them, take care of them and train them for a sizable trade of tech or other valuable commodity. So that does make a mutant a commodity to be bought and sold.


First testing - 2071

Main testing with ADM child

Batch A - 2081

104 embryos tested

36 % considered ok

37 successful

78 % regressed or became unstable (29 gate food): 8 are powerful and still living

Batch B - 2094

37 embryos tested

73 % considered ok

27 successful

60 % regressed or became unstable (16 gate food): 11 are powerful and still living

Batch C - 2109

56 embryos tested

64 % considered ok

36 successful

34 % regressed or became unstable (12 gate food): 24 are powerful and still living

* Taken by George Engle on leaving Canaan in 2109

Adem

Zadkiel

Sandalphon

Immanuel (Quade)

Raphael

Haniel

Gabriel

Ambriel

Cassiel

Jahoel

Leliel

Manishankar

Raziel

Sachiel

Omprakash

Sariel

Uriel

Jophiel

Sealtiel

Zephon

Keper*

Chocam*

Sabrina

Dylan*

Gwendolin*

Devura

Tifereth*

Zacharia

Thod

Yesom

Malcolm

Ari*

Liana

Elijah

Krishnan

Umpali

Chaitanya*

Sadhana

Bagrayaj

Pandora

Dunmore

Amathon

Adriel

Pahalial

These names are special, since I used variations from the Kabbala's Tree of Life Sefirot

Keper*

Chocam*

Sabrina

Dylan*

Gwendolin*

Devura

Tifereth*

Zacharia

Thod

Yesom

Malcolm







Of course, this is still in progress....

But also I am interested in that there are many other movies and things with similar ideas:
Just to name a few.

Fun stuff.

Will have more for this blog later.

No comments: