Took a 3 month hiatus for 'research' (another term for detour).
However, this has been the backbone of my intentions and readings in the last few months.
Let's see: I have read The Road to get another idea of Terra after the Exodus, Dune and Dune Messiah to finally read his books, which were quite good (and I was saddened a bit to realize that I am doing similar things), A Brief History of Time to get back into hard Physics, as well as a few others.
Granted, that did not add up to 3 months, but in addition to relationship issues and such, I have not wanted to dive in again. That time is coming.
Maybe I have to admit that I work on a 3 on 3 off schedule?
Anyway, we are off to America for our trip in a few weeks and I will pick up even more space related and sci fi books that will need reading. I am excited for that as well getting back in to the story.
Many years after the unfortunate exodus off Earth, the remaining inhabitants of the solar system still struggle to come to terms with their surroundings, their desires, and their myriad creations.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Awesome art by Duane Mathes
This started out as a kick ass role playing game initially designed by Nick and played out in character by Jeff, Tony, Duane, Eric, Nate, Michael and previously by Zak and Justin.
Now, I plan to update this blog as I strive to complete the adventure in book form that will one day be published.
Also: Head over to Deviant Art to check out more of Duane's art - and encourage him to do more EIN related stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment